Vegan Peppermint Bite
Leave Santa a tasty Vegan Peppermint Bite this Christmas Eve – he is sure to love it!
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Cacao Powder
- Pinch Flannerys Own Fine Himalayan Salt
- 5 Flannerys Own Dates, soaked in hot water & then drained
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extra
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 TBS almond milk
- Extra Flannerys Own Organic Cacao Powder, dusting
- In a food processor combine the almond meal, coconut flour, cacao powder, dates and salt, set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat add the peppermint extract, almond butter & maple syrup stirring until combined & warm. Add to the food processor & blitz until combined.
- The mixture needs to be cookie dough consistency – if it is too thick add the almond milk, if it is too thin add a dash more coconut flour.
- Roll the mixture into balls and places on an oven tray. Dust with cacao & refrigerate until set.