The Ultimate Parfait
A special breakfast or a great spring dessert! Almost too pretty to eat… Almost!
A big thanks to Holly from the Paradise Pantry for the great recipe.
Ingredients (Chia Pudding Layer)
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup homemade almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ½ a ripe Banana
Ingredients (Smoothie Layer)
- 4 TBS coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Coconut Water (or more if you like a it to be a thinner mixer)
- Flannerys Own Organic Shredded Coconut, toasted
- Fresh strawberries
- Flannerys Own Bee Pollen
- Flannerys Own Flaked Almonds, toasted
- Get out your favourite jars or bowls.
- Mash the banana, add the vanilla, almond milk & chia seeds and mix well.
- Leave in fridge to set for 10-15 minutes.In a blender, add the coconut yoghurt, frozen berries and coconut water and blend until thick without any chunks.
- Pour onto the chia pudding.
- Add fresh strawberries, bee pollen and toasted flaked almonds on top.
- If you smear some honey around the rim the shredded coconut will stick and look extra pretty.
- Store in the fridge or enjoy immediately – enjoy!