Raspberry Chia Jam
Deliciously easy, full of fiber and protein thanks to the mighty Chia Seed!
- 3 cups of raspberries – if using frozen allow them to thaw
- 2 TBS Flanerys Own Chia Seeds
- 2 TBS Flannerys Certified Organic Honey – or maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBS warm filtered water
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor/blender.
- Blend until the desired consistency is reached.
- Taste test, as this jam is not as sweet as regular raspberry jams – so you might like to add a little more sweetener dependant on your taste!
- Transfer into a preserving jar and allow to set for a few hours in the fridge.