Raspberry Acai Chia Pudding
Chia pudding is a filling breakfast, great snack or delicious dessert.
This recipe is packed with added antioxidants with acai, but add your favourite fruits, granolas or even cacao for a chocolate version!
- 3 TBS Flannerys Certified Organic Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen organic raspberries
- 1 TBS Flannerys Certified Organic Acai Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Start by blending the frozen berries together
- Add the puree to a separate jar and combine the remaining ingredients
- allow to set in the fridge for at least 30mins – you should start to see a gel from
- Shake/stir the mixture again and few times and put back in the fridge to set over night
- Layer the pudding with muesli, fresh fruit or yoghurt to serve!