‘Queso’ – Mexican Cheese Dip
Queso is Mexican a side dish of melted cheese and chilli, which is delicious when served with corn chips. Our Vegan Queso recipe is made from cashews, herbs & spices and is a great accompaniment for any Mexican feast.
- 1 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Whole Raw Cashews, soaked overnight & drained
- 3 TBS Flannerys Own Savoury Yeast Flakes – learn more about our Savoury Yeast Flakes here!
- 1/2 tsp Flannerys Own Fine Himalayan Salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground chilli
- 1/2 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Olive Oil
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until the mixture forms a butter like consistency.
- With the processor on a low setting gradually add in some hot water until the mixture is a melted cheese consistency.
- Serve with Flannerys Own Organic Corn Chips
Our Flannerys Own Savoury Yeast Flakes 200g are on special this September!
NOW ONLY $8.99 – SAVE $3.00 – more specials here…
*Offer valid at Flannerys Chermside, Loganholme, Wynnum, Paradise Point & Miami