Protein Oat Cookies
Using whey protein, these delicious cookies take only minutes to make!
- 2 scoops of vanilla whey protein
- 1 cup Flannerys Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Organic Raisins
- 2 Organic free range egg whites
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Raw Almonds
- 1 Organic Banana
- 1 cup Flannerys Orgaic Shredded Coconut
- 1 TBS Flannerys Organic Honey
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix separately the wet and dry ingredients. Then combine both and mix well
- Scoop out mixture into balls on a lined baking tray. Flatten to make a cookie shape. The mixture should make roughly 15 cookies
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown
Recipe is thanks to our friends at 360 Health!