Perfectly Plant-based sides for your BBQ
Grilled Corn Cobs with Garlic Aioli
cook: 20 minutes
- 4 corn cobs
- The juice of ½ lime
- 1 tbsp Follow Your Heart Organic Vegenaise
- Fresh coriander, to serve (optional)
- Sprinkle of smoked paprika, to serve
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Dairy Free Down Under Mozzarella Style Shreds, to serve (optional)
- Prepare the corn cobs by removing the husk or tying them back with string. Grill them on the BBQ rotating constantly for around 10-15 minutes until they are lightly charred.
- Make the aioli by adding the vegenaise, lime juice and crushed garlic into a bowl, mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- When ready to serve, spread some of the aioli on the corn and top with cheese shreds, coriander and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
Watermelon & Avocado Side Salad
Prep: 5 minutes
- ½ watermelon
- 1 avocado
- 3 slices of Spanish onion
- A handful of fresh basil and mint
- A few squares of Botanical Cuisine Macadamia Feta
- Fresh lime, to serve
- Chop up half a watermelon into cubes and add to a bowl or plate.
- Slice and dice the avocado and add it to the watermelon, followed by thinly sliced Spanish onion.
- Top with fresh basil, mint, macadamia feta and a squeeze of fresh lime.
Recipes by Maddie Bingham