Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut butter cups, homemade with just four ingredients! Is there anything better than making your own healthier treats? These are super easy to make so be sure to get the kids involved. Keep this recipe up your sleeve for the next school holidays or a rainy weekend day. They’re a perfect little treat for special occasions, or when you just need to satisfy those sweet-tooth cravings.
Recipe by @rawbeccabites_
GF | DF | RSF | VE | Makes: 8
- 1 cup flannerys bulk dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl melt chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Pour a thin layer of melted chocolate to each round silicone mould. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine peanut butter, maple syrup, and 1 tbsp coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds to help smooth mixture.
- Add a heaped tablespoon to each mould.
- Return to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining chocolate on top.
- Freeze for a further 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle your peanut butter cups with salt.