Paleo Anzac Biscuits
This version of Anzac biscuit is Paleo, Dairy Free & Gluten Free.
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Blanched Almond Meal
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 TBS boiling water
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Flaked Almonds
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees & combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat add the coconut oil & maple syrup or honey, heating gently.
- Add in the bicarb soda and the boiling water into the saucepan and stir until the mixture begins to froth.
- Pour over the dry mixture, stirring until combined (more water can be added if required).
- Roll mixture into small balls, place on a lined oven tray, flatten with a fork and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.