Nut Free Energy Balls
- 1 cup Flannerys Certified Organic Pepitas
- 3/4 cup Flannerys Certified Organic Goji Berries – soaked
- 1 cup Flannerys Dried Apricots
- 4 TBS Flannerys Certified Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 TSP vanilla essence
- 1 TBS Flannerys Certified Organic Honey
- 1 cup Flannerys Certified Organic Desiccated Coconut
- Add the pepitas to a blender and process until crumbly
- Next add in the soaked and drain goji’s (this makes them softer to eat and digest), the chopped apricots and any other fruit you’d like.
- Blend then add in the vanilla, cacao , honey and coconut – scrapping down the sides so the mixture is well combined.
- Once all blended together, scoop out with a spoon into small balls and roll into shaped. Then roll again in coconut or raw cacao powder to cover.
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour or pop them in the freezer which is perfect for school lunches.
Experiment with different seeds and dried fruit!