Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
Planning a BBQ this weekend? Then you need to try these delicious chicken tenders. So simple to make at home, they are packed with flavour. Enjoy on their own as a snack, with a green salad or in a wrap / taco for a quick and easy summer dinner!
Recipe by : @fooddesignstudio
Serves: 2 – 4 people | Gluten-free | Time: 1hr 15 mins
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons OWN Honey
- 4 tablespoons HLTHPUNK – Organic Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Bragg apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Whisk all marinade ingredients together in a large glass bowl.
- Drop the chicken tenders into the bowl and use a spoon or tongs to coat them. Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge for an hour to marinade.
- Fire up the BBQ and drop the tenders one by one onto the grill or hot plate. Cook for 5 minutes on either side before slicing one in half to see if the meat is white. All juices should run clear and there should be no pink colour to the meat.
- Remove from the BBQ and serve on a fresh green salad.