Good Friday Zesty Charcoal Noodles with Seafood
For a quick, no fuss meal try our Zesty Charcoal Noodles with Seafood this Good Friday!
- 4 TBS Flannerys Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 500g local prawns (you could also use muscles, scallops, fish or calamari)
- 200g organic charcoal noodles
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 brown onion, diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- Black pepper and Flannerys Fine Himalayan Salt to taste
- Cook the noodles according to the directions on the packet.
- In a large fry pan heat up the olive oil and cook seafood for 5 minutes or until it has changed in colour.
- Add the onion, garlic and chilli, stirring for a further 5 minutes or until onion has browned.
- Finally, add the cooked charcoal noodles, toss to combine, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- This is a great base recipe to add your favourite ingredients to – try cherry tomatoes, black olives, feta and fresh herbs.