Gluten Free Green Pizza
Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Serves: 1-2 people
Feel good about eating pizza! This delicious Gluten Free green pizza recipe gives you all the yummy flavours with none of the nasty additives. Topped with veggies this vibrant coloured pizza is sure to be the next crowd favourite or simply just an easy dinner for one. A healthy take on a much-loved favourite.
Recipe by Emily Smith
1 Gluten Freedom pizza base
1 tbsp. Absolute Organic Italian traditional pesto
2 tbsp. Super-Kraut KIM-CHI
2 stems organic kale
1 organic zucchini
2 organic mushrooms
1 tbsp. pine nuts
¼ cup tasty cheese (grated)
2 tbsp. Danish fetta
1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Roughly dice kale, slice zucchini in thin circles & chop mushrooms into quarters.
3. Spread pizza base with pesto.
4. Mix olive oil with kale and lay down first. Then add zucchini slices and mushrooms.
5. Sprinkle pine nuts over the top and add salt and pepper to your liking.
6. Finish with fetta & tasty cheese.
7. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheeses are melted and base becomes crispy. Once out of the oven cut pizza into 8 slices and top with KIM-CHI & squeezed lemon.Enjoy