Gluten-free brownies on sticks
Get creative with the kids in the kitchen these school holidays! These gluten free brownies on a stick are a fun project to make with kids, especially when they get to enjoy the finished product. Roll the brownies in gluten-free sprinkles, or even make your own colourful icing for some decorating fun.
Well and Good are Australian owned and made in a strictly gluten, dairy and nut-free environment in Melbourne. From humble beginnings, the family business began after seeing the sad face of a young child missing out on birthday cake due to dietary requirements. Well and Good now provide an impressive range of gluten-free baking products so that everyone can enjoy delicious baked goodies.
Gluten free / Kid friendly / Vegetarian
100g organic butter, melted
2 organic eggs
Well and Good Mud Cake Mix
12 craft sticks (approximately)
1 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
2 tbsp Flannerys Own organic olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 175C (160C fan forced). Grease and line a 27×18 cm baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat melted butter and eggs well with wooden spoon and then add the mud cake mix, continuing to mix well until all ingredients are well combined. Pour batter into the baking tray.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into brownie comes out clean.
4. Leave to completely cool in the baking tray.
5. Add brownie to freezer for 30 minutes then remove from baking tray and place on a chopping board. Cut into 12 rectangular brownies (or cut to any size that you prefer).
6. Gently insert craft sticks into each brownie and then freeze for another 30 minutes.
7. Continuously stir chocolate chips and oil in a small saucepan over low heat until completely melted.
8. Dip the top of the brownie into the chocolate and then dip in sprinkles or almond flakes. Lay on baking paper until set.