At Flannerys, we love bread. And with plenty of gluten-free ingredients available across our stores, making your own gluten-free bread has never been easier!
2 1/2 cups Flannerys Own gluten-free flour
1 cup milk of choice, warmed
1/4 cup organic raw cane sugar
2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
1 tsp Himalayan fine sea salt
1/4 cup butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted and cooled
2 free range, organic eggs
1. Combine warm milk, sugar and yeast in a small bowl, stirring until the yeast has dissolved. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. In a mixer bowl, combine flour and salt. Turn mixer on low until blended (a few seconds). Add yeast and blend for 30 seconds.
3. Add butter and eggs, ensuring any mixture on the sides is scraped down. Blend for another 30 seconds. Turn to high and beat for 3 minutes, until smooth.
4. Cover bowl with a tea towel and leave to rise in a warm place where it's undisturbed for one hour.
5. Grease a 9x5" bread pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Give the mixture a gentle stir, then add to the pan. Cover and let rise for another 30 minutes or until risen to the top of the pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until golden on top.
6. Remove and cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!