Frozen Yoghurt Bark
If you’re looking for an easy dessert recipe, this frozen coconut yogurt bark will sure be a crowd pleaser. We’ve got the creamy coconut yoghurt sweetened with honey and the “fro-yo” experience covered for you in a super simple recipe you can make at home. All you need is Coyo’s NEW Coconut Yoghurt with Honey and some toppings of your choice!
Recipe by @fooddesignstudio
Serves: Makes 1x rectangular baking tray
Prep time: 10 minutes
Set: 3+ hours
- 500g Coyo Honey Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Flannerys OWN dried apricots, diced finely
- 1/4 cup Flannerys OWN dried cranberries, diced finely
- 1/4 cup Flannerys OWN caramel buckinis
- Using a square or rectangle baking tin, line it with parchment paper. Allow the parchment paper to overflow from the tin as these are your handles for transferring the bark later.
- Pour the yoghurt into the tin and use a spoon or spatula to evenly spread it out into one even layer.
- Bang the tin on a hard surface or kitchen bench lightly to help even it out further.
- Top the coconut yoghurt with the dried apricots, cranberries and buckinis and place in the freezer overnight to set.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for only 2 or 3 minutes, grab the edges of the baking paper and transfer the frozen bark to a chopping board. Cut the bark into sizes of your choice and serve immediately.