Festive Cherry-Nectar Kombucha Mocktail
This Festive Cherry-Nectar Kombucha Mocktail is the perfect addition to everyones holiday season! It’s super tasty and filled with gut nourishing probiotics.
Match it up with some Homemade Vegetable chips for the ultimate chilled out afternoon.
Total time 25 mins, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian
2 cups fresh organic pitted cherries *in season*
2 cups fresh organic nectarines *in season*
¼ cup water
1 tablespoon organic honey
Fresh mint and cherries, for garnishing
1. To prepare the syrup: In a saucepan, combine cherries, nectarines, water, and honey. Simmer on medium-low heat for until fruit syrup thickens a little bit, about 20 minutes.
2. Watch carefully while the syrup is simmering because if the temperature gets too high, it will overflow!
3. Let the syrup cool down until it is safe to handle. Pour into your high speed blender and mix on high for 20 seconds.
4. Refrigerate until completely chilled.
5. To assemble the festive mocktail: In a cocktail glass, add 1 tablespoon of fruit syrup, a couple of ice cubes, then pour ¾ cup of kombucha on top.
6. Serve with an eco-friendly cocktail stick garnished with a piece of fresh mint and cherry