Coconut Walnut Banana Bread
Coconut flour is a great alternative for those looking for gluten-free and/or grain-free recipes. However it tends to soak up any moisture – so certain recipes it cannot be a direct substitute for.
- 1/2 cup of Flannerys Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 cup of Flannerys Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 4 organic bananas
- 4 organic free range eggs
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Almond Spread or nut butter
- 3 TBS Flannerys Organic EV Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla + 2 TBS Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Flannerys Organic Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- * add chuncks of delicious bulk milk chocolate for a more indulgent treat
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees + line a baking dish with coconut oil or baking paper
- Add all the wet ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Next add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and continue to mix until well combined
- Lastly stir through the chopped walnuts – making them as chunky or fine as you like.
- Add mixture into the loaf dish and bake in the oven for 45 – 50 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from the dish