Coconut Lime Sorbet
Creamy delicious home-made treats are the best!
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk (you must use canned coconut milk, which has a higher fat content helping the sorbet become creamy. You could also strain through a fine sieve to remove any curdled bits)
- the juice of a lime, plus a little zest
- 1/3 cup Flannerys Certified Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and heat gentle until all the sugar is completely dissolved
- Once heated, pour into a bowl and leave in the fridge to completely cool
- Add it to your ice-cream maker to complete
* if you don’t have an ice-cream maker: allow the mixture to cool and slightly freeze in the freezer. It is also easier if you sightly freeze the mixture in ice cubes (smaller amounts) and then add to a high powdered blender to whip into sorbet. If your mixture is still too runny, pop it back in the freezer to set a little more before blending again.