Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
Looking for an easy & deliciously gooey chocolate dessert for the ones you love?
We’ve got you covered with our Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding.
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Gluten Free Flour
- 1/3 cup Flannerys Own Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup Flannerys Own Organic Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence or paste
- 1/2 tsp Flannerys Own Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp Flannerys Own Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all the cake ingredients together in a large bowl and transfer to an oven proof dish (not a tin but a ceramic dish).
- In a separate small bowl mix the sauce ingredients together.
- Slowly pour the sauce over the cake, it should sit on top of the cake.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the pudding is firm (the sauce will now be sitting at the bottom of the cake).
- Serve with your favourite organic ice cream.