Chocolate Buckwheat Pancakes
Buckwheat is naturally gluten free & has a delicious nutty flavour that goes perfect when sweetened with banana & chocolate!
1 cup Buckwheat Flour
1/2 cups OWN Organic Cacao
1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1 ripe organic banana
1 tsp baking powder
1 organic egg
3 TBS maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon + a dash of salt
1. Add all the ingredients into a blender & whiz until smooth.
2. Heat on medium a little coconut oil in a non stick pan.
3. Place scoopfuls of batter into the pan, to form your desired pancake size.
4. Cook 1 – 2 mins, until the edges start to firm & bubbles appear on top. Then flip for another minute or until cooked.
5. Serve with melted organic dark chocolate & roasted nuts.
6. Opt extra: try adding bite sized pieces of dark chocolate to the batter for an more intense chocolate fix!