Choc Oat Cookies
These Choc Oat Cookies are a chocolate take on the traditional Anzac biscuit. Made with some of our favourite ingredients including oats, desiccated coconut, maple syrup and more. Get a little fancy by melting your favourite chocolate to drizzle all over these delicious cookies.
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 150g dark chocolate of choice, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Oats
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Maple Syrup
- 2 TBS water
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 150g dark chocolate, for drizzle if desired
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line two baking trays.
- In a large bowl add the flour, choc bits, oats, coconut, coconut sugar and cacao powder.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat melt the coconut oil, maple syrup and water until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the bicarb soda.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir well until combined.
- Scoop tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls, then place (around 5cm apart) on the prepared trays and flatten with a fork.
- Bake cookies for around 15 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Melt the remaining dark chocolate and drizzle over the cookies.