Chilli & Apple Cider Vinegar Chicken Burritos
Yummy, easy, healthy dinner! The marinated chicken is delicious & made with Apple Cider Vinegar.
Make this recipe with Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar from Flannerys Taringa…
On sale for a limited time…
- 1 1/2 cups Flannerys Own Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBS dried chilli
- 3 tsp chilli paste
- 2 TBS ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice & rind of 1 lemon
- 500g organic free range chicken breast, butterflied
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 bunch coriander, chopped finely
- 6 tortillas of choice (there are a variety of options at Flannerys)
- Combine the apple cider vinegar, dried chilli, chilli paste, pepper, garlic, half the lemon juice and half the lemon rind in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- For the guacamole, combine the avocados, tomatoes, onion, half the coriander and remaining lemon juice & rind in a bowl and mix well.
- BBQ the chicken on a hot grill until cooked through.
- Spread the guacamole evenly over the six tortillas and top with the chicken.
- Serve with a sprinkle of the remaining coriander.