Cauliflower & Kale Pasta
Cook Time: 15 – 20 mins
Creamy & healthy! Usually not a combination you would hear of! With the use of boiled organic cauliflower and a handful of other nutritious ingredients this cauliflower & kale pasta is both good and good for you. This pasta sauce paired with Ceres Organic pasta is the perfect combination for a vegan & protein packed meal.
- 1 packet Ceres Organics organic bean pasta – black soy bean fettuccine
- 2 cups organic cauliflower (roughly chopped)
- ½ cup organic kale (chopped)
- 1 cup organic rocket
- 2 tbsp OWN tahini
- 2 tbsp OWN Pepitas
- 2 tbsp OWN sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup organic olive oil
- 2 cloves organic garlic
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Lemon to serve
- Cook ceres pasta in a medium saucepan – drain and set aside.
- bring to boil a medium saucepan with water, add cauliflower and cook until very soft.
- Drain cauliflower and add to blender. Add kale, tahini, olive oil, garlic, nutritional yeast & salt and pepper.
- Blend ingredients until as smooth as possible.
- Whilst blending lightly roast Pepitas and sunflower seeds in a low heat pan.
- Combine pasta and sauce & top with toasted seeds, fresh rocket, lemon & salt and pepper.
Recipe by @emjoysmith_