Buckwheat Pancakes with Fresh Fruit
Spoil your mum this Mothers Day with these Buckwheat Pancakes. Add a sprinkle of coconut chips or fresh fruit pieces and surprise mum in bed with your delicious creation!
Kialla Pure Foods Organic Buckwheat Pancake Mix
400ml Pure Harvest Activated Organic Almond Milk
Flannerys Own Organic Maple Syrup
Chopped Organic Fruit (e.g. banana, apple, strawberries kiwi or a handful of berries)
Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Chips
1. Preheat frying pan over low to medium heat and lightly grease.
2. Give the pancake bottle a good shake, then add 400ml almond milk (or adjust according to how mum likes her pancakes – more milk for thinner pancakes, less milk for thicker pancakes).
3. Pop the lid back on tightly and shake vigorously for 1 minute until mixture is combined.
4. Pour batter into the frying pan to desired pancake size.
5. Cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
6. Stack pancakes on a plate, drizzle with maple syrup and top with chopped fresh fruit.
7. Add a sprinkle of coconut chips and surprise mum in bed with your delicious creation!