Brewers Yeast Bliss Balls
Brewers Yeast comes from a fungus & is the key ingredient in the production of beer & ale.
Brewers Yeast is also popular for its beneficial nutrients. It contains iron, chromium and selenium & is also known to be a rich supply of protein and B vitamins.
Brewers Yeast also has a history for being used to increase milk supply of breast-feeding mothers.
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Linseed Meal
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Almond Spread
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of Flannerys Own Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate of choice, roughly chopped
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Brewers Yeast
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse on until well combined.
- Roll mixture in bite sized balls & refrigerate to harden.