Apple Crumble Overnight Oats
This is an awesome recipe that you can adjust to suit your dietary requirements and tastes. Serve it warm or cool – the choice is yours! This recipe makes two small serves.
- 2 cups Flannerys Own Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 organic red delicious apple, thinly sliced, diced or grated
- In a airtight container combine half the oats (1 cup) with the almond milk, chia seeds, half the cinnamon and half the nutmeg. Refrigerate overnight.
- For the crumble, preheat an oven to 180 degrees. Then in a bowl combine the remaining oats, cinnamon and nutmeg with the maple syrup and almonds.
- Place the mixture on a lined baking tray and toast in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden.
- Warm the overnight oats in a saucepan (or eat cold if you prefer).
Serve in a bowl with a sprinkle of the crumble and some fresh apple.