Amazonia Acai Breakfast Bowls
With Spring blooming, it’s time to look at breakfast options that help boost your mood and set the tone for the rest of your day. So start your morning feeling fresh with a glorious homemade acai breakfast bowl from @fooddesignstudio.
Serves: 1 Person
Time: 10 minutes
- 2x Amazonia Acai Sachets
- 1x frozen banana
- 300mls JT’s Coconut Essence Coconut Water
- Handful Paleo Hero Granola from our bulk section
- 1x tablespoon OWN Almond Butter
- Handful blueberries
- Handful strawberries
- Combine 2 sachets of Amazonia pure acai, frozen banana, and 300mls JT’s Coconut Essence Coconut Water in a blender. Blend for 10 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl and top with a handful of paleo hero granola from our bulk section.
- Next add the tablespoon of OWN almond butter and finish off with a handful of blueberries & strawberries.
- It’s that simple, so give it a go, and let us know what you think.