3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
Banana Pancakes with just 3 ingredients – it’s that easy!
Gluten and grain free – use this as a base and then add your favourite toppings and flavours.
- 1 large banana – mashed (should make roughly 1/3 to 1/2 cup of mashed banana)
- 2 organic free range eggs
- 1/8 tsp Flannerys Own Gluten Free Baking Powder
- Peel and mash bananas, then stir in the eggs and baking powder. Use a blender for an even smoother/fluffier result!
- Now is the time to add any optional extras such as: Nut butter, vanilla, cinnamon and coconut
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little oil, then turn down the heat to medium/low
- Add a ladle of batter at a time and circle the pan to make the pancake size you want
- Cool until golden brown on the underside – then flip to cook the other
Serve warm with our Raspberry Chia Jam – yum!