COVID-19 – we are here for you
We are OPEN
Given the ever-changing situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19),
we want to assure you we are closely monitoring our health & food safety
across all our stores, as well as our team member wellness.
From us all at The Natural Grocery Company, we remain committed to ensuring the continued good health and safety of our customers and staff. On top of already rigorous health & safety practices, we have introduced several additional measures to reduce the risk of infection and keep our community safe.
- Increased food and beverage safety measures
- Hygiene / sanitary stations now available at the front of store or on counters
- Retraining all staff on hygiene practices and COVID-19
- Implementing daily health checks for staff to ensure a safe environment
- Increased frequency of cleaning surfaces such as trolleys, baskets, EFTPOS, counters, food / beverage preparation areas, door handles and bathrooms
- Food sampling and cosmetic testers will cease in store until further notice
- Reusable coffee cups are required to be 100% washed prior to coming into stores, otherwise we will exercise the right of refusal
Our team are closely monitoring the advice being given by the Australian Department of Health and will continue to take additional measures to keep our team, customers & community safe. We have also implemented a strict policy with all our staff that if they are feeling unwell or showing any signs of illness, they are to remain at home.
Any customers that are feeling unwell or present flu like symptoms, we politely ask to remain at home.
Whilst we do have amazing Naturopaths in store ready to assist with your general health and immunity needs,
if you are experiencing symptoms of corona virus such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
– please seek medical assistance instead of visiting us in store.
We all need to exercise general hygiene practices such as coughing into a tissue,
acceptable social distances and taking care to wash hands thoroughly.
Thank you for trusting us to supply you with nutritious wholefoods.
It’s our pleasure to help keep you nourished during this time.
Our team, farmers, distributors, product makers are doing an incredible job of ensuring wholesome food for your family is available.
Just a reminder to please be kind to each other & our team in store.
Stress, anxiety and overwhelm is real, but we need be mindful to not impart this on others. We are trying our best to keep up with demand, so if a product you love is taking a little longer to get in store
– please be patient with us.
Let’s take care of each other & commit to shopping mindfully :
- please stay at home if you are unwell
- if you need to cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth with something other than your hands
- please look after children in store, doing your best to stop them for unnecessary touching
- please do not handle items unless you intend to purchase
- practice social distancing when lining up, speaking to team members, making purchases, moving about
- please wash your hands before & after coming into our store
- please only buy what you need, as there is plenty of food for us all
- please try to purchase with EFTPOS, payWave etc rather than cash to help our team members out
It’s never been more important to load up on nutrient rich wholefoods and look after our immune system.
For general information on the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19),
please call the Australian Government’s Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Yours in good health,
Flannerys & The Natural Grocery Company
Share this post with your friends