Salted Caramel Protein Brownies
These bad boys are made with Prana ON Himalayan Salted Caramel Protein (or you can use your favourite vanilla protein) and just 4 other ingredients. If you want to go all out pick up some ice cream of choice from your local Flannerys & whip up some of our caramel sauce – heaven!
- 3 medium overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (Have you seen the freshly made peanut butter available in store?)
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 scoops Prana ON Himalayan Salted Caramel Protein or any other vanilla protein
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Walnuts, chopped roughly
Ingredients (Caramel Sauce)
- 2/3 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Syrup
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Cashew Spread
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a slice tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a greased pan & bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cook completely before slicing into pieces.
- For the caramel sauce combine the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- To serve, pile your brownies on top of each other, the add a scoop of ice cream of choice & a drizzle of your caramel sauce – bliss!
Head to Flannerys Benowa to get your ingredients – store information here!