Wildflower Collagen Jellies
Prep: 10 mins
Set: 4 hrs
Recipe by @the.sunnystudio
Collagen supplements are the new ‘thing’ in beauty trends for 2021, and Nutra Organics are creating delicious flavours with their Collagen Beauty range. It’s almost too easy to incorporate this beauty supplement into your every day. With added zinc and vitamin C to assist in absorption, it can also give your immune system a little support too!
These jellies are loaded with bio-available protein (meaning easy to digest), super low in sugar (only a tiny amount of naturally occurring sugars from fruit) and you get all your benefits from collagen beauty in a delicious cube.
The texture of these are more on the jelly side, however if you prefer it to be a bit more solid (like a gummy) simply add more gelatin.
- 8 tablespoons Nutra Organics Wildflower Collagen Powder
- 4 tablespoons Nutra Organics Gelatin Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chef’s Choice Organic Lime Juice (or fresh)
- Elgin Organic Frozen Wild Blueberries
- Edible Flowers (optional)
- Fresh cherries (optional)
- Fill up a small bowl with 1 cup of warm water, add in the gelatin to ‘bloom’ for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, add 400mls of water, collagen powder, lime juice and bloomed gelatin to slowly warm on low heat until gelatin has dissolved. Whisk gently to remove any clumps.
- Remove from heat and pour into moulds (silicon ice cube trays work well) Here’s where you can get creative by adding some edible flowers, pitted cherries or wild blueberries for extra antioxidant power and add some freshness.
- Pop in the fridge to set for over 4 hours, or overnight!
- 3 of these cubes will give you your collagen intake for the day.
View this post on Instagram