Vanilla Turmeric Chia Pudding
Turmeric + chia = two ingredients we LOVE here at Flannerys!
Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory, healing spice that is full of antioxidants and has been linked to protecting us from heart disease. You can learn more here.
Oh and chia? Also rich in antioxidants and is one of the world’s oldest sources of nutrition. Learn more.
We’ve combined the two to bring you our Vanilla Turmeric Chia Pudding – yum!
Served cold or warm it is a breakfast or snack powerhouse!
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup nut milk of choice
- 1 TBS liquid sweetener of choice (maple, honey or rice malt)
- 1/4 tsp ground organic turmeric
- 1/8 tsp ground organic cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Mix all the ingredients, except the chia seeds, in a small bowl until well combined.
- Add in the chia seeds and give a good stir.
- Transfer to a jar, cover and refrigerate over night.
- Serve cold or warm topped with nuts, seeds and/or fruit of choice.