Vanilla & Lucuma Oat Cookies
Try our Vanilla & Lucuma Oat Cookies to add Lucuma into your diet!
Lucuma powder (pronounced loo-koo-ma) is made from the pouteria lucuma tree – a subtropical plant native to Peru. This powder is known to have an abundence of healthy benefits. It is rich in antioxidants, which means it may help slow the aging process, fight and prevent disease. It is also packed with vitamins and minerals, including zinc, iron, vitamin C, fiber and calcium.
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Lucuma Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Almond Spread
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Organic EV Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until the mixture comes together.
- Roll approximately 1 TBS of mixture at a time into small balls and place on a lined baking tray.
- Flatten balls slightly with a fork and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden.
- Mixture will make approximately 10 – 15 cookies.