Thai Green Curry
Vegan | Gluten Free | Dairy Free
Total Prep and Cook Time: 30 mins
Recreate an authentic Thai Green Curry with perfectly balanced flavours. A family favourite that will make your weekly curry night go from average to authentic within minutes.
- 1 jar Turban Chopsticks Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 kg chicken, meat, seafood or vegetables
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce or soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup chicken/vegetable stock
- Fresh basil and coriander leaves to garnish
- Sauté either chicken, seafood or vegetables with curry paste in a saucepan until golden brown.
- Add coconut milk, stock, fish or soy sauce, lime juice and cook over medium heat for 20 – 25 mins until ingredients are cooked to your desired texture.
- Garnish with handfuls of fresh basil and coriander leaves.
Veg options can be potatoes,eggplant, bamboo shoots, baby corn, bok choy, kailan, snow peas etc.
Crispy tofu is great as a vegan alternative with assorted mushrooms.
SERVING SUGGESTION – Great served with steamed rice, over noodles or zucchini noodles.