Spiced Turmeric Nut Mix
Vegan | Gluten free
Makes: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Looking for a new way to incorporate turmeric into your diet? This spicy turmeric nut mix will curb 3pm hunger pangs and offer the anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric to leave you feeling good all afternoon.
*OWN deluxe Mixed Nuts include: Almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts and macadamias.
- 2 tbsp butter, we love to use Absolute Organic unsalted butter
- 2 cups OWN Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- 2 tsp. Simply Organic garlic salt
- 1 heaped tsp. Simply Organic turmeric
- 2 tsp. Mingle All-purpose spice blend
- Preheat oven to 180.
- In pan on medium heat, melt butter.
- Add all of the spices to the melted butter.
- Add your nuts, and sauté for 5 mins or until excess liquid has evaporated and nuts are nicely coated.
- Scatter butter and nut mix onto oven tray iced with baking paper.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and golden-brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Recipe by Lauren Clayton-Smith