Refreshing Coconut Ice Blocks
Ice blocks are very refreshing during the warmer months and our versions are made with hydrating Flannerys Own Coconut Water. Simply grab your fresh fruit and coconut water in store and get mixing.
- 200ml organic coconut milk (or yoghurt)
- 500ml Flannerys Own Coconut Water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup of strawberries
- In a blender add the coconut milk, coconut water, lemon and lime, blend until combined.
- Pour half the mixture into ice block moulds (these will be pine lime ice blocks).
- With the remaining mixture, add the strawberries and blend until well combined.
- Pour this into the remaining ice block moulds.
- Freeze ice blocks overnight or until completely set.