Raw Walnut Fudge
Six ingredients makes this dish so easy to create! If you’re after a ‘nut-free’ option, try substituting the walnuts for puffed quinoa, sultanas, goji berries – or a mixture of grains and fruits.
- 1 cup of Flannerys Walnuts + extra for topping
- 1/2 cup of Flannerys Organic EV Coconut Oil – melted
- 1/3 cup of Flannerys Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Organic Maple Syrup (or liquid sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tsp Organic Vanilla
- A pinch of sea salt to bring out the chocolate flavour!
- Add all the ingredients together in a blender and process on high until smooth – add a little more coconut oil if the mixture is still too crumbly
- Line a small baking dish, tin or use a rubber mould and scoop the mixture in – lightly pressing it down to flatten
- Add some extra chopped nuts onto the top – lightly pressing them into the fudge mixture
- Pop in the fridge or freezer to set for a couple of hours