Raw Coconut Lime Cheesecake
Gluten free, grain free, dairy free , vegan and an easy no bake dessert for summer!
- 1 cup of Flannerys Raw Almonds
- 4 organic medjool dates, pitted and softened in water
- 1/3 cup Flannerys Organic Shredded Coconut
- A pinch of Flannerys Himalayan Salt
- 2 cups of Flannerys Organic Macadamias (or cashews or a combination of both!)
– soaked and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Flanerys Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup organic lime juice + grate some lime zest into the mix
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic coconut milk
- Make the base by adding all the Base ingredients into a food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Spoon into a large spring cake tin, lined muffin trays or rubber moulds, and flatten out so it reaches about a third of the way up.
- Pop in the freezer to set while you make the filling.
- Add all the filling ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy. You might need to add more milk, or lime zest depending on consistency and flavour.
- Pull the base out of the freezer and add the filling mixture on top.
- Pop them back in the freezer to completely set, or add some extra toppings such as shredded coconut, lime zest, crushed nuts, edible flowers etc
- Bring out of freezer about 10 minutes before serving and further garnish.