Raw Cacao Hazelnut Milk
Make your own delicious nut milks at home!
- 1 cup Flannerys Organic Hazelnuts
- 2 TBS Flannerys Organic Cacao Powder
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 vailla bean or 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBS Flannerys Organic Raw Honey or sweetener of your choice
- a pinch of Flannerys Himalayan salt
- Soak the hazelnuts and vanilla bean in a jar filled with enough filtered water to completely submerge the nuts – for at least 8 hours
- Once soaked, drain the water and rinse the nuts and vanilla bean
- Place in a blender, then add the remaining ingredients including the 4 cups of filtered water
- Blend on high for a couple of minutes until silky – you should see a bit of foam start to form on the top
- Strain the milk through a nut bag, cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer. A nut bag works best and is less messy!
- Pop in a glass jar and store in the fridge