Raspberry Lime Tonic
Looking for a tonic with a twist? Look no further. This delicious, refreshing mocktail is
complete with FiRE TONiC Vegan Master Tonic and is sure to quench your thirst.
A super simple recipe, that boasts a refreshing kick complete with raspberries, lime and apple juice. If you’re feeling a little cheeky, simply add a shot of your favourite gin – we’ve got some great ones in store too so make sure to check them out.
Recipe by @rawbeccabites_
Time: 10 minutes
GF | DF | RSF | VE
- 1/2 cup frozen organic raspberries
- 1/2 cup Greenwood’s bio-dynamic Apple Juice
- 2 tbsp Fire Tonic Vegan Master Tonic
- 500ml Three Bays Lightly Sparkling Mineral Water
- Combine raspberries and apple juice in a blender until a smooth puree form.
- Sieve raspberry puree into a glass to remove seeds.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to a shaker with the raspberry mixture and 2 tbsp Vegan Master Tonic.
- Shake & add ice cubes to glasses. Pour mixture evenly into two glasses & top with mineral water.
- Serve with fresh lime slices and mint.