Plant-Based BBQ Burgers
Vegan | Serves 4
Plant-based eaters may know all too well the question, “will you bring your own food?” Especially during the festive season when family and friends start planning gatherings.
Try these easy ‘veef’ burgers to wow your guests, pairs perfectly with BBQ grilled corn and watermelon side salad!
- Veef Burger Patties
- Green Vie Vegan Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Spanish onion
- Cos lettuce
- Woodstock Organic Sliced Kosher Dill Pickles
- Roza’s Gourmet Tomato Chutney
- Organic Vegenaise (optional)
- Healthybake Organic Sourdough Khorasan Rolls
- Grill the Veef Patties on the BBQ according to packet instructions. If you like your cheese slightly melted, put a slice on top of each patty when they are on the BBQ and almost done.
- Prepare the salad ingredients by slicing the Spanish onion, tomato and avocado.
- Prepare the bread rolls by cutting them open and spreading some of the tomato chutney on the top bun.
- Build your burger by adding the patty and cheese to your roll, followed by the Cos lettuce, tomato, Spanish onion, pickles and avocado.
Recipe by Maddie Bingham