Pear Berry Crumble
Heart warming Pear Berry Crumble. A wholesome, filling recipe that makes a delicious breakfast, snack or dessert.
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil
- 6 pears, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 TBS rice malt syrup
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Oats
- 60g Flannerys Own Raw Almonds, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add in the pear, vanilla & rice malt syrup. Mix well until combined. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until pear is tender. Remove from heat and stir the berries through.
- To prepare the topping add the flour, sugar, coconut oil and shredded coconut to a food processor. Process until the mixture resembles bread crumbs. Stir through the oats and the almonds.
- Pour pear mixture into 6 oven proof ramekins and sprinkle with the topping. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden. Serve topped with coconut cream or yoghurt.