Paleo Beet Beef Burgers
An easy, quick family meal that you can serve with salad, in pita bread or as a burger filling!
- 500g organic beef mince
- 1 organic beetroot, peeled and finely grated
- 1/2 a brown onion
- 2 garlic gloves, finely chopped
- 1 – 2 TBS fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Flannerys Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Flannerys Certified Organic Coconut Oil + extra for frying
Feel free to sneak in a few extra grated veggies such as carrot, sweet potato or zucchini!
- Lightly fry off/sauté the brown onion and garlic in a little coconut oil – over medium heat
- Remove from heat and add to a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients. Use your hands and combine everything together. Roll into patty sized balls
- Heat a little coconut oil in the pan again until hot (medium heat)
- Cook patties in batches – roughly 5 – 6 mins on each side until browned
- Serve however you like!