Paleo Almond + Seeded Loaf
Gluten free | Dairy Free | Paleo
This decadent loaf is my idea of a perfect afternoon snack or morning treat. It’s guilt- free, well-balanced and free of any refined sugars, making it a perfect easy recipe to create during your weekend baking! I recommend serving warm with a spread of Melrose Almond Butter.
- 2 cups OWN Blanched Almond Meal
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons OWN Desiccated Coconut
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Melrose Almond Butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 tablespoon OWN flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 170oC and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add almond meal, baking powder, salt, tapioca flour, desiccated coconut and ground cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- In another medium sized bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add in almond butter, almond milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil until well combined.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients and whisk together until combined.
- Add the batter to your lined loaf tin and top with pepitas and flaked almonds.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and when a skewer is inserted it comes out clean! Enjoy!
Recipe created by @lalasplate