Middle Eastern Spiced Wrap
A tasty little snack with loads of flavour which is best complimented with an afternoon cup of tea.
1 Ancient Harvest Organic Spelt Flour Wrap
Flannerys Own Organic Olive Oil
Screaming Seeds Spice Co. Dukkah
Juice of 1 fresh lemon or lime
Flannerys Own Himalayan Salt Coarse
The Olive Branch Traditional All Natural Hommus
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
2. Lay the wrap on a lined baking tray.
3. Drizzle a decent amount of olive oil over to cover the wrap. Sprinkle with dukkah, covering most of the surface.
4. Pop in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes, ensuring the wrap is still soft and not crispy.
5. Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh lemon juice then sea salt, cut into pizza triangles and enjoy dipped into hummus.