Matcha Pistachio Balls
Try our Matcha Pistachio Balls. Matcha powder is made of finely ground green tea, you can read more about it and our picks for 2016’s food trends here.
- 1 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Dates, soaked in warm water for 10 mins and then drained
- 1 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Desiccated Coconut
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 1/2 TBS matcha powder
- In a food process add the dates, 1 cup of the pistachios, coconut, coconut oil and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the matcha powder – process until well combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into balls, set aside.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup of pistachios and 1 tablespoon of matcha powder to a small bowl and roll all balls in this mixture.