Macadamia Nut Salad
Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Serves 2 | 15 min
[for two people – adjust amounts in relation to how many you are making for].
Light, fresh & simple this summery macadamia nut salad is an easy & healthy option when entertaining or simply cooking for one. Paired with fish, meat, poultry or simply on its own this salad goes with absolutely everything leaving you completely satisfied.
Recipe by Emily Smith
½ cup OWN macadamia halves
¼ cup OWN pepitas
¼ cup OWN sunflower seeds
2 large handfuls rocket
10 – 15 red seedless grapes
¼ cup pecorino cheese
¼ lemon (juiced)
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. Bragg apple cider vinegar
2 tsp. salt & pepper
1. In a dry heated saucepan place macadamias, pepitas & sunflower seeds. Roast until just golden brown. Be sure to flip frequently as these can burn easily.
2. Grab two large handfuls of rocket and place in a bowl.
3. Halve or quarter grapes depending on size & shave pecorino. Add to rocket.
4. In a small bowl add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice & salt and pepper.
5. Once macadamias, pepitas & sunflower seeds have cooled add to rocket mixture. Stir and pour the dressing over the top and combine.Enjoy.