Perfect for our hot Queensland summer!
Featuring delicious summer berries and coconut lime sorbet (you can find the recipe here)
- 3 cups of frozen organic berries (we used a mixture of raspberries and blackberries)
- the juice of half a lime
- 1/3 cup coconut water
- 2 TBS Flannerys Organic Honey
- coconut lime sorbet – recipe here
- extra berries for decoration
- make a batch of berry sorbet by blending the frozen berries, honey, lime juice & coconut water together
- make a batch up coconut lime sorbet
- using ice-block moulds (we used a rubber heart shaped mould), fill alternatively with either mixture.
- Play around with adding slices of fruit of fresh berries inside the mould
- Pop in the freezer for roughly 10-15 minutes until slightly set. Then you can insert a popsicle stick and place back in the freezer until set