Fruity Kids Immunity Gummies
These gummies are so much fun to make and such a healthier alternative to a store bought gummy. A great chance to get the kids involved. Try blending fresh juice or even using your kids favourite smoothie mix as a sub for the 250ml fruit juice!
Recipe by: @fooddesignstudio
Serves:16 (depending on your silicone mould size)
Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tsp agar agar powder (vegan alternative to gelatine)
- 2 tsp Nutra Organics Berry Immune Powder
- 500mls fruit juice of your choice
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once the liquid is boiling, stir vigorously and reduce the heat to a simmer. Simmer on low heat, continuously stirring for a few minutes.
- Remove from the heat and spoon into your silicone moulds (any mould will work as long as it is silicone).
- Place the gummies in the freezer for 30 minutes and then transfer to the fridge and consume within 3 days.
TIP: I halved all measurements and used two different fruit juices. #1 a beetroot and apple juice and #2 a watermelon and peach juice.